Monday 20 October 2008

SPM???BRING IT ON!!!

Phewww...damn tired man..everyday i had been programmed to STUDY, STUDY AND STUDY..even i dunwan 2 study my mind had already set it..i cant help it man...WTH spm is just around the corner..another 21days left for me 2 prepare my weapons before facing the war(SPM)..=.=...And i like was...er..spm=no feelings...What had got into me???arggghh!!!Mybe its important to my friends that plan to enter form 6 ..but luckily im nt going to form6 so its not that important to me..hehehe..Haiz this week still need to revise for chemistry form5..200+++pages man..1week jz can finish damn bored...after that need to revise for my history summore..piece of cake huh...>.<...Opps i almost forgetten about moral...36values need to be memorize rawly man...damn stupid man...i wasted 1days for last month trial memorizing d value n holy shit when i enter the hall and sit for the test i and i was like...HUH whats the definition again for that value???luckily my friend ANdy was ther to give a helping hand to me...haha...helping huh??mybe im killing myself..haha...Haiz need to memorize it really no mood siol..damn bored u know...i rather revise for biology..damn interesting..haha.....so much for now..gtg tuition(physics)...sucks man...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Revising Bio is more interesting than Moral???Lu ni mmg got no moral la, only think of bio reproduction chapter only!!!that's why can't absorb all the moral values la. Shhiallll la!!!lu besar nanti jgn membiak tau, nanti anak keluar semua fikir 'PRODUCE' saja.haha...