Wednesday 22 October 2008

IM ADDICTED TO DOTA!!!

SO in my previous blog i told that im gonna study..yeah im studying alright..thx to my buddy wei liang for influenced me to play DOTA today...I tried not to play..i SWEAR i SWEAR...but too bad lar i cant resist it..so what to do??Play with them lor...But know wthat it took us almost half an hour to enter a single room in Garena to join the room created by wei liang...damn sucks man...so here's come the countdown before the game start...5....4....3....2....1...0....n it written TEXXAUZ HAD LEFT THE GAME..And i was like what the heck is going on man??i wasted half an hour entering the game and now it tell me i left the game....OWNING...=.=....so we tried another game....this time we are quite "successfull"...3ominutes during the game there are 2 leavers leaving the ..totally RUINED the game...SUCKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i got fed up and now i ended up blogging about it...>.<....Lately my friends asked me wether wanna join a DOTA tournament in Dp on 30th NOV...but haiz cant join dude..damn sorry...SPM...no time to practice...T.T...I know u all can't win without me..wakakaka..jkjk...But i try to join it lar...cuz IM ADDICTED to DOTA...WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..so guai o...no ply dota ad...distrust o...hahaha><

Anonymous said...

Im a dota addict..(+.+)V..haha..but cant go tournament..d date nt suitable..suckss

Anonymous said...

walao....you want play say i influence you...zzzz....dun be stupid lar..you want play is your business, if you really dunwan play you can do it, you better dun put your name as rajiv, put 1 sirname called LAI..BTW, you go tournament also lose lar, you think you very pro ke?? Go out there like "ji jiao"(kaki ayam)...let ppl kill ada lar...

Anonymous said...

walaoweh wtf wei liang...u ply wit me dota i nonid use keyboard oso can kill u lar...diu..if im nt pro hor alot ppl when ask me 2 join their team ok??hahaha..kanasai mia kawan..sia sia i kenal u..wakakaka