Sunday 19 October 2008

Souless Heart.=/

IS it reli hard 2 love somebody tat u like???i duno?evrytime we watch a movie or a drama in the end it sure promise us with a happy ending where the person they like can be with each other.but does it really happens in reality?The answers maybe yes and maybe no..as for me i believe if sumone is sincere enough one day all his afford may paid off..but in some cases in will not happened,although he tried vry hard and neglecting all his passion jz to be with her..although i may be playing a small part in her memories and her heart but to me she plays an important role in my routine and me life..i will do anything to fullfill her needs as long she's happy...all i wan in return is not for her to be with me in the end but just a smile in her face is already enough to lighten up d sparks in my heart..but im afraid that evrything i do will keep her further apart from me...since she appear in my life she had been my main priority, evryting that i done will be she-come-first..with the hope that she will remember me in the future...sometimes when she din reply my text messages all sorts of thinking will implanted in my mind...a part of me will keep on asking questions such thatt am i annoying to her?,is she avoiding me?,or does she hates me?...sometimes i even waited hours for her messages by looking and looking at my cell every seconds, minutes and hours...i know that it will not bear any fruit although i had done so much..i tried to forget her but part of me betrayed me by telling me to keep on going and try till the end...haiz..SPM is jz another 37days but i keep on thinking of her..sometimes the mood to study will also leave me...AM I DOING WHAT IS RIGHT?I DONT KNOW BUT I WILL TRY TO TOUCHED HER HEART WHEN THE DAY APPEAR

No comments: