Sunday 14 December 2008

The Hunt For Colleges And Universities Begins!!!Current Life

I started online but i did not open the frozen throne folder and start playing dota...very weird huh...what i did was started googling for my future uni n college that i was planning to pursue my studies in...but god damn it...i google for about 2hours bout almost all d uni n colleges available in KL but still cant make up my mind which one i wan...and my dad was like ''eh boy u choose which college ad anot,go and find 1 and i register for u'',evryday asking me d same question man...got freak out...tension ah!!!!i planned to enter UTAR campus in Kampar,Perak but damn far lar wei...took 5hours to travel for malacca to perak...plus there don't have any entertainment for me...as u know im an outdoor freak...haha...And some more the course provided damn wide lar..cant make up my mind either...i was stunted and got fed up so i once again get back to my dota routine...yeah enjoying it..current life right now really great but just abit bored...i misses the days where i spend the whole day studying biology,physics,chemistry and etc...How i wish that all of my friends can still be together like how we used to in our class,playing(to be precise we play ROJAK),chatting and looking at girls..haha...all those days will now remain as a memories that will never be repeated...Hope that we can still be like that...And now im joblesss cant find a job la...every outlet in MP and DP just want a girl promoter or waiter..whats wrong with them!!???Hey we guys are attractive too lar..so hamsap mia those supervisors just wan gurls...so everyday i was like wake up from the bed and sitting infront of the television thinking what i should do next...damn pek chek ahh!!!Nothing to do only every night go yam cha...siao!!spend money like water...haha..
*If anyone can recommend me any uni or colleges pls leave a comment..tqtq

No comments: