Saturday 29 November 2008

What I'm Gonna Do Now..

So the las enrty i posted was before spm huh...now i'm really glad to said that(to be exact it suppose to be shout,maklumlah im a polite guy..=P) SPM YOU ATE OUT OF MY LIFE!!!Total misearable 287days had finnaly ended it just flip of time...time flies~but really gonna mis my school that once i hated so much...you see in this school it had taught me alot of things...and the experience there was really great...great friends,great environment,and EXPECIALLY the toilet ar i don't think there's a school in malacca can beat our school toilet...credits to MR.ONG CHHIAN PO...I think this will be the school that i will never forget(just infront of my house how can i forget it)...haha..lazy to type ad lar..nxt time jz talk more about it...playing dota now..haha

No comments: